The bestselling guide to DSLR photography – now up to date for the latest technology and tools!
This new edition gets you up to “shutter speed” on the latest camera technologies, including the new consumer–targeted full–frame models and pro–features that are now incorporated in consumer–focused units. Veteran writer and professional photographer Robert Correll walks you through how a camera works, what lenses to use, how to set exposure, and how to capture the shots that define a portfolio.
Fully up to date to cover the latest generation of cameras and boasting more than 700 pages, this should–have resource explores the latest in tools and offers additional content, including video and interactive tools as a way to support your photography knowledge.
- Covers the basics of DSLR mechanics and explains how settings have an effect on the final photo
- Reviews lenses and walks you through choosing and applying the right lens for your situation
- Discusses how aperture, shutting speed, and ISO combine to resolve how your photo will look
- Demystifies how to light a photo, from the use of natural light to flash to artificial lighting
- Helps you shooting high–quality video and film
Digital SLR Photography All–in–One For Dummies, 2nd Edition is packed with everything you want to get your idea photo, from portraits to action shots to night photos and so a lot more!